Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Vacation Playlists and Comics

Tomorrow I am officially off on vacation, heading back where I belong. Walt Disney World, or as I like to call it, home.

As with most people, a lot goes into planning a vacation.  Tickets. Packing. Transportation. And of course, the most important part... playlists and comics.

I never go on any trip without first grabbing a couple of trades to read in transit or at night.  It's not simply a ritual.  It's an absolute necessity.

And music is another absolute must.  Whether I'm walking across Walt Disney World, lounging by a pool or waiting on a plane, I have to have music at all times.

So I thought I would share some of my playlists for this trip.

COMICS:


  1. Starman Omnibus volume 1
  2. Astonishing X-Men: Unstoppable
  3. Fables: The Homelands
I know that seems like a short list, but really that's a lot of comics.

Plane Ride Playlist


  1. Watching Airplanes -Gary Allen
  2. Vienna -Ariana Grande
  3. I'll Be Coming Home Next Year -Foo Fighters
  4. Wylclef Jean -Gone til November
  5. Almost Home -Craig Morgan
  6. Anything But Mine -Kenny Chesney
  7. Baggage Claim -Miranda Lambert
  8. Big Pimpin -Jay Z
  9. Fly Me to the Moon -Sinatra
  10. In the Ayer -Flo Rida
  11. On the Road Again -Willie Nelson
Disney Playlist


  1. Hapa Duniani (Animal Kingdom)
  2. Soarin (Epcot)
  3. Monorail spiel
  4. Illuminations (Epcot)
  5. Muppet Show theme -OK Go
  6. Man or Muppet -Jason Seigel
  7. Rainbow Connection -Weezer
  8. What We Came Here For -Demi Lovato/ Joe Jonas
  9. Give Your Heart a Break -Demi Lovato
  10. Love You Like a Love Song -Selena Gomez
  11. Good Life -OneRepublic
Walking Music


  1. If You Want Blood- ACDC
  2. Forever and Almost Always -Kate Voegele
  3. Angel -Kate Voegele
  4. I and Love and You -Avett Brothers
  5. This is Country Music -Brad Paisley
  6. If That Ain't Country -David Allen Coe
  7. Suspicion -Elvis
  8. Suspicious Minds -Elvis
  9. Drink in My Hand -Eric Church
  10. Springsteen -Eric Church
  11. Friends in Low Places -Garth Brooks
  12. Get Off on the Pain -Gary Allen
  13. I don't Wanna Be -Gavin De Graw
  14. Troubadour -George Strait
  15. Crazy -Cee Lo
  16. Simple and Clean -Hikaru Utada
  17. That Lonesome Song -Jamey Johnson
  18. One More Drinkin Song -Jerrod Neimann
  19. Raise the Barn -Kieth Urban/ Ronnie Dunn
  20. Superstar -Lupe Fiasco
  21. Without Me -Eminem
  22. Save You -Matthew Perryman Jones
  23. Me and Mrs Jones -Michael Buble
  24. Whatever -Our Lady Piece
  25. Winter -Sister Hazel
  26. Kristofferson -Tim McGraw
  27. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? -Waylon Jennings
  28. Rehab -Amy Winehouse
  29. Just Like Heaven -Liz Gillies
  30. Lights -Ellie Golding
  31. The Seashores of Old Mexico
  32. I Wanna Rock -Twisted Sister
  33. The Train I'm On -The Farm
  34. Stay With Me -Miranda Lambert
  35. Down -Miranda Lambert
And that's it for this trip.  What's on your vacation playlist?  Comics?






No comments:

Post a Comment